* The following are generous comments about this book:
- By "ludaesch" and posted at www.RichardDawkins.net on 20 January 2007 at 5:35 am (Comment #18367):
"Zoro / Grampa: I just caught a glimpse of your Zen of Zero book and I'm already thoroughly impressed. May it get widely known and become part of the 'Rationalist's Collection', just like The God Delusion, The End of Faith, Consilience, etc."
- Received via e-mail on 4 April 2007 from a research scientist in India whose name I haven't received permission to release:
"I read your work posted at http://zenofzero.net. It is illuminating, and I consider that the work is an invaluable gift to humanity."
- Received via e-mail on 14 June 2008 from Atanu Dey, a Ph.D. economist who blogs at http://www.deeshaa.org (and who, in the text, refers to my blog at http://zenofzero.blogspot.com):
"Thanks from the bottom of my heart. I came upon your blog and spent delightful hours reading the entries. Then I clicked to read [Part 0] of your book. Very thrilled. I don't know you, but I can tell that you are a wiser and older version of me. I will be back of course..."
- Received via e-mail on 10 May 2014 from Bharath, "a fellow human" living in Singapore, a young man who has already earned his master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, is currently pursuing his MBA, and is planning on pursuing his Ph.D. "in a few years":
"I would like to thank you for making zenofzero available to everyone around the world. [It] is a work of high value, which makes everyone reading it think more logically, evaluate, and more importantly, evolve into a better human... I was so moved by the content of the work and amazed by the vitality of the knowledge it radiates to its readers... [A]fter studying zenofzero, I was not only able to understand the science behind our existence but also able to see my everyday life more clearly and make my decisions based on sound premises and principles..."